In this episode Dr Bill Jamieson kick starts a series of podcasts on Arrhythmias by looking at the well patient presenting with palpitations.
- Red flags in the presentation of a patient with palpitations
- The approach to assessing the ECG with 'WOBBLER'
- The key parts of the history not to miss
- Examination and investigations
- Arranging follow-up (and deciding if it is needed) for our patient
Here is the RCEM Learning page on 'Palpitations'
Here is our Take Visually for this episode
Our second Arrhythmia episode on Bradyarrhythmia can be found here